01 July, 2009

Thankful

Unexpectedly, I was handed an award, these two awards from two lovely fellow bloggers, Liza and Kat. The timing is just right because it's been awhile that I haven't received an award. Thank you so much. You brighten up my day for giving these award to me.WoW! My blog "The Sweet Life" is lovely and best! hehe


The rules for these awards are:

1) To accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link.

2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve discovered and think are great! Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I'm giving these two awards to 15 fellow bloggers.

1. Riel
2. Enchie
3.Chuchie
4. Rose
5. Mauie
6. Marie
7. Wena
8. S-h-y
9. Mys
10. Kris
11. Joy of Garden of Moments
12. Joy of From This Side
13. Pink Thoughts
14. Marriane
15. Sabine


Photobucket

Photobucket

8 comments:

liza said...

Congrats! Thanks for posting. :)

joy said...

thank you for the sweet award!

Yannie said...

You're so sweet abbie. Thanks for the awards!!! Those are my first awards for my blog- Spices of my Life.

KrisRonian said...

hi ab, thanks sa award huh . thats very nice of you

S-H-Y said...

Thanks for the award, but I recieved this award already for a few weekks I think..but thanks you so much for sharing this award mwah!

ღ Ms. Joy mH ღ said...

Hi Abie, thanks for this awards, have a nice day! Will post it later!

Rechie said...

done grabbing the awards sis, thank you so much for the thought...done linking on u na sa post ko

Marie NP said...

Thanks Abie will post it later.