Today we ripped this meme off a blogger known as Arnab Chakreborty from the blog The Heretic. He does not say where he got it from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Cheers to all us thieves!
Sunday Stealing: The Heretic Meme
1. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you lay in a bed with?
No one. I don't have a family of my own yet and my family is miles away with me. I'm all alone.
2. Where was the last place you went out to eat?
Tudings, famous for their porkchop.
3. What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed?
Beer and it was a year ago.
4. Which do you prefer - eyes or lips?
Eyes of course. It is the window to our soul.
5. Medicine, fine arts, or law?
6. Best kind of pizza?
All pizza from Yellow Cab and Pizza Hut.
7. What is in store for your future?
I'm looking forward to Success, Wealth and Good Health.
8. Who was the last band you saw live?
I can't remember.
9. Do you take care of your friends while they are sick?
I would love to yet there has not been a chance to do so.
10. How many songs are on your iPod?
I don't have an iPod just a zen mp3. More than 100 songs.
11. Where is the last place you drove to?
At my work place.
12. Where did your last kiss take place?
At my work place.When he was apologizing.
13. What were you doing at 11:59 PM on Monday night?
Still watching television.
14. Are you a quitter?
Oh my! No! Quitter never wins.
15. Who was the last person you had in your house?
15. What do you think about people who party a lot?
They love it. It's their business.hehe
16. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
Yes, I'm not comfortable with this topic.
17. What was the last CD you purchased?
I'm not into CD buying right now.
18. What are two bands or singers that you will always love?
Jim Brickman and David Pomeranz
19. Which of the seven deadly sins are you guilty of?
I'll research about it.
20. How is your last ex doing?
Busy with studies and his life as a family man.
Join us here