28 June, 2009

Sunday Stealing: The ABC Meme


Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Becky from Musings from the Sofa. She credits two bloggers for her theft, the Queen, and also Zoesmom.
But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Cheers to all us thieves!



Sunday Stealing: The ABC Meme

A – An advantage you have – I am surrounded by loving people who is always there for me.

B – Blue or brown eyes – Brown eyes. It's the color of my eyes.

C – Chore you hate – Laundry.

D – Dad’s name – Nestor

E – Essential start of your day – Prayer

F – Favorite color – Pink

G – Greatest thing you’ve ever done that made you feel really good – Graduate College amidst the problem I've encountered.

H – Habit you have – Laziness

I – Issue you hate that the world tries to make you pursue – None so far.

J – Job title – RN. Now a Computer Nurse.hehe.

K – Kohls or Target – What? I don't know.

L – Living arrangements – Away from my family.

M – Music you like – RnB

N - Nicknames – Abie, Be, Ging2, Gail, Begail

O – Overnight hospital stay – A day before Christmas when I fainted. I spent the holiday there.

P – Pet Peeve – Dirty and unorganized place

Q – Quote that you like most – Do your best and God will do the rest.

R – Right or left handed – Right

S – Siblings – 4

T – Time you wake up – 7:30

U – Underwear – cotton, it's comfortable.

V – Vegetable you dislike – Okra

W – What makes you run late – when they told me they're going to be late

X – X-rays you’ve had – Chest

Y – Yummy food you make – Mango Float

Z – Zoo animal –
Monkey

Glad to finally join this meme after so many attempts.


Photobucket


Photobucket

0 comments: