28 June, 2009

Bathroom Scale

Bathroom Scale is important to a person who wants to loose weight and to a person who wants to gain weight. I am more familiar with the digital bathroom scale. I use the this before to track if I already gain weight because I do had a hard time gaining weight even if I eat a lot. But I know it's because of how my body metabolism work. In my last year in college at last I gained weight. After two years, bathroom scale is still my friend, this time I want know if I already shed the excess weight that I want to get rid off. While searching I came across with the kinds of bathroom scale. I did not know that digital bathroom scale exists. I can buy this digital bathroom scale as gift to my best friend because weight measurement is a must to her health condition.

Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comments:

Marie NP said...

Hello Abie thanks for the warm welcome! iTS NICE TO BE BACK!