28 June, 2009

One Word Meme From Mys

It's been a month that I haven't received any awards or tags. I was looking for a blogger friend who will tag me with this One Word Meme.hehe. I was glad that when I visited Mys site which is Thoughts and Obsessions she passed this on to me. Thank you so much Mys.

Here it is:

1. Where is your cell phone? Drawer

2. Your hair? Brown

3. Your mother? Teacher

4. Your father? Busy

5. Your favorite food? Pizza

6. Your dream last night? Cebu

7. Your favorite drink? Ice Tea

8. Your dream/goal? Rich

9. What room you are in? Right

10. Your hobby? Playing

11. Your fear? Animals

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? States

13. Where were you last night? Shop

14. Something that you aren’t? Loud

15. Muffins? Kenny's

16. Wish list item? Digicam

17. Where you grew up? Masbate

18. Last thing you did? Write

19. What are you wearing? Shirt

20. Your TV? Sanyo

21. Your pets? None

22. Friends? Many

23. Your life? Fulfilling

24. Your mood? Happy

25. Missing someone? Boyfriend

26. Car? None

27. Something you’re not wearing? Jewelry

28. Your favorite store? Crissa

29. Your favorite color? Pink

30. When is the last time you laughed? Today

31. Last time you cried? Disappointed

32. Who will resend this? Blogger

33. One place that I go to over and over? Shop

34. One person who emails me regularly? Subscriptions

35. My favorite place to eat? Tudings

USING ONLY ONE WORD! It’s not as easy as you might think! Copy and change the answers to suit you and pass it on. It’s really hard to use only one-word answers. Be sure to tag the person who sent it to you!

Grab this fellow bloggers on my blog roll as well as my visitors. Thanks!

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Mys said...

Great answers! Glad that you liked it too.