09 June, 2009

Nestea Fit

A new drink from Nestle which is Nestea Fit an apple flavor that has 900 mg of L-Carnitine. It's low in calories. You can make 3 glasses of the 33 g sachet pack. Each glass will contain 300 mg of L-Carnitine whenever you consume. A bit expensive compared to Nestea Iced Tea. I guess it's because of the L-Carnitine it contains plus it's low in calories. We used to drink this but we find it pricey. hehe. Anyway, It's refreshing and the taste is just right. I just don't know yet if it can really make you fit.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Pie said...

Medyo expensive nga ito but my kids and I love it. :)

I have added you to my links, I hope you'd do the same. :) Thanks

Happy Sunday!

nurseabie said...

@ Oo nga pero masarap naman. Cge I'll add you link too. Thank you..