12 June, 2009

A Contest

Trying my luck again in a contest. The steps are easy yet the price is fabulous that you'll be entice to join. I saw this one at Sissy's Pastime while dropping EC. A contest hosted by yennygirl at her site Me and Mine (Everything That Inspire Me). The contest already started last April 25 and will last until June 15. I still have three more days to do the required task to be an eligible contestant. You can still join, go over to her site Me and Mine for the mechanics and prizes. Visit her site to be inspired. Good luck to us. Let's enjoy this contest.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Momgen said...

You also join this contest ha hehehe i also join hope we all win...

Liza said...

Good luck Abie! I hope you win.

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. Would you mind exchanging links with me? Please let me know if it's ok and I'll add you right away. Thanks!

nurseabie said...

@momgen,sana manalo tayo.hehe.

@liza,thanks for visiting here. Yes, we can exchange links. I'll add you link right away..