Home » Unlabelled » Inside Job
17 October, 2009
Saturday 9: Inside Job
1. When you were young, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a newscaster and flight attendant.
2. Did you ever pursue that career?
3. If you are not in that field, what changed?
I became a nurse.
4. What is your current job?
I'm currently assigned at the hospital pharmacy.
5. What's the best part of what you do?
Giving meds that can cure illness and alleviate pains.
6. Do you have plans to do something else down the road?
Yeah, Maybe when I am already settled financially.
7. How did you get your present job? If you are a stay at home mom, how long did you need to plan that move?
Hmmm..I waited for it!hehe. I'm not yet a mom.
8. Did your parents influence your choices of jobs over the years?
9. What advice would you give your children on careers?
Take up the course that they really want. It should be their choice. It doesn't need to be influence by someone else.