30 October, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #1





And...here we go!

1. It was a dark and stormy night, I'm on my way home walking alone.

2. No one noticed the stuffs on the street so I offered to take the books myself.

3. Rushing out, I fell on the ground.

4. I hurriedly got up because...I think I heard a howl!

5. Shhhh... I was relieved that I'm two steps away from our house.

6. Looking at me they immediately give me something good to eat!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a non toxic duty, tomorrow my plans include finishing all my pending tasks and Sunday, I want to rest, relax and reflect!


Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Mariposa said...

Hope you'll have a good rest this weekend! :)



Mariposa's Fill-Ins

Marice said...

welcome to FF sissy :) be safe!

have a happy weekend!
u may view mine if u have time

Online Printing Company said...

Haha! That fill-in is just in time for the Halloween, huh? :D Were those based on actual events? Happy Halloween!