11 October, 2009

Football

It’s been almost 2 months that I and brother haven’t seen each other. I am quite busy with my work. I can’t find time to be with them. I don’t have much free time. Now I know that it’s really possible not to see your loved ones though distance is not the hindrance. I know he’s also quite busy with his study and training. He is a football varsity player. He is really into football. He’s fond of watching football games on television and on the internet thru Youtube. Playing football for almost 7 years equipped him with the knowledge he needs to improve on his chosen sports. I know he is already familiar with the basic terminology used in football games. I am surprised to know that you can also place a bet in football. I know betting is famous in other sports. I have no idea that is also available in football.


Photobucket

3 comments:

beng said...

never been to football games.. and i dont know either that you can now bet in football games. hehe. cool. i thought mga horse racing lang. hehe.

nurseabie said...

@beng,hehe. I was surprised too..

Print Brochures said...

I used to be a really big football (soccer) fan. Especially back when David Beckham was still with Manchester United and he was REALLY good. God, I missed those days...