02 November, 2009

Relax and Play

Last week has been stressful. We were on a 12 hours shift since pharmacy is open for 24 hours. We couldn’t get an off and it’s a bit tiresome. We need a whole day off but it can’t be done for now because we lack one staff. I’m really looking forward for my day off to come. I already have plans on what on to do with my off like attempt to play poker and have fun. I have not tried it yet but awhile ago thru facebook.

I was able to watched the mechanics of the game but I know it’s not enough. I still have to read a detailed guide of it. Perhaps before playing poker for real money I should try first the free online poker. It is to practice the tips I have gained. The web site where you can play free online poker offers help to newbie on how to get started. Strategies and some basic information that an aspiring player want to know can be find right at their web site. They also have reviews and articles about poker if you want to understand more on how to make use of the strategies you have just learned. Winning can be achieved through correct line of attack.





Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments:

bambie said...

you're one of my top droppers for october again sis! thanks so much!☺