10 November, 2009

Philhealth Girl

Hey guys! I missed blog hopping. This past few weeks online time has been limited because of my offline task. Good thing the boyfriend is there to do the blog hopping and other stuff I used to do. By the way from Pharmacy as Pharmacy Assistant I was transferred at the admin office assigned in Philhealth. I'm no longer in shifting hours. My time is fixed, office time and it's from 8 am to 5 pm. I'm still on the adjusting period.hehe. Is it better?

These days are busy day for me. It's not because of medicines, medical supplies and inventory. This time it's about Philhealth. Our hospital has just been accredited. I am occupied with so many forms and other things involved in it.


Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments:

onlinewriter said...

Congrats and good luck on your new job!