09 November, 2009

A Late Gift for Him

Yesterday I went to Festival Mall to buy something. A gift for my boyfriend, it’s a late gift because yesterday is the only time where I can mall hopping. I went first to Toms World to play a game it’s like a pokies machines where you put token and pull something so the bearing ball will drop into a pattern. Just like a slot machine where the pattern is the fruit if you hit the same fruit it means jackpot or has a corresponding price. Luckily I won the pattern and the machine gave me 5 tokens. I missed playing this because of the hectic schedule on my Hospital job and part-time job on my boyfriend Internet Café.

After playing I went to Robinson Department Store and bought my BF a wallet. Upon handing it, he told me he likes it because his wallet needs an immediate replacement. I bought a Mc Jim wallet not too pricey but I like the leather of it. When I gave it to him he really likes it and I was happy because I have a taste on choosing a right design for him. I hope next time I will have a time again on visiting the mall. I need to do a shopping for this coming Christmas. hehe.


Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Femmepower said...

How thoughtful of you.your BF is such a lucky guy. By the way, i have an award for you. Feel free to pick it up at my blog.cheers!

Online Printing Company said...

Good to know that boyfie appreciates the gift. You are such a kind girlfriend, haha! :D
And pretty lucky too, huh?

Brad Pitt said...

Gifts For Him offers the coolest range of presents and gifts for men. Find great gift ideas for birthdays, weddings, father’s day and other special occasions.