09 November, 2009

A Late Gift for Him

Yesterday I went to Festival Mall to buy something. A gift for my boyfriend, it’s a late gift because yesterday is the only time where I can mall hopping. I went first to Toms World to play a game it’s like a pokies machines where you put token and pull something so the bearing ball will drop into a pattern. Just like a slot machine where the pattern is the fruit if you hit the same fruit it means jackpot or has a corresponding price. Luckily I won the pattern and the machine gave me 5 tokens. I missed playing this because of the hectic schedule on my Hospital job and part-time job on my boyfriend Internet Café.

After playing I went to Robinson Department Store and bought my BF a wallet. Upon handing it, he told me he likes it because his wallet needs an immediate replacement. I bought a Mc Jim wallet not too pricey but I like the leather of it. When I gave it to him he really likes it and I was happy because I have a taste on choosing a right design for him. I hope next time I will have a time again on visiting the mall. I need to do a shopping for this coming Christmas. hehe.


Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Femmepower said...

How thoughtful of you.your BF is such a lucky guy. By the way, i have an award for you. Feel free to pick it up at my blog.cheers!

Online Printing Company said...

Good to know that boyfie appreciates the gift. You are such a kind girlfriend, haha! :D
And pretty lucky too, huh?

job said...

徵信社,尋人,偵探,偵探社,徵才,私家偵探,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,抓猴,出軌,背叛,婚姻,劈腿,感情,第三者,婚外情,一夜情,小老婆,外遇,商標,市場調查,公平交易法,抓姦,債務,債務協商,應收帳款,詐欺,離婚,監護權,法律諮詢,法律常識,離婚諮詢,找人,追蹤器,GPS,徵信,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信社

Brad Pitt said...

Gifts For Him offers the coolest range of presents and gifts for men. Find great gift ideas for birthdays, weddings, father’s day and other special occasions.