26 November, 2009

I want New

Last Sunday was my off. I went out to shop something for myself. I wanted to buy more stuffs yet my budget did not permit me to do so. I really wanted to have a new wardrobe and accessories yet there is a financial constraint.


I would like to have a large collection of wardrobe just like our celebrities. Lol! I’m fond of bags, purses and shoes yet I haven’t tried wearing boots. I don’t know if it suits me. I have found a site that has a beautiful collection of ugg boots. It made me wants to buy and try it. Especially now that I can wear anything since I’m no longer working at the pharmacy.

I have observed that in most countries boots are really in demand. It has many purposes. By the way, if you are looking for one then ugg boots sale is for you. Ugg have a large and fashionable collection of boots. Try to visit them to see what I mean. One of these days they’ll see me wearing a boots.


Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments:

Louise | UPrinting.com said...

Boots are huge in non-tropical countries because they are relatively colder, even during summer, compared to tropical countries. I don't think wearing boots in countries that are hot all-year round is smart. Imagine how sweaty you'd end up! XD