06 September, 2009

Weight Loss

In just a month I already lost 4 lbs . Two lbs when I got sick and the other 2 lbs when I started working. A mixed reason for this. The first one is when I started working I haven't been eating snacks because I don't feel like eating. Then, only half of my lunch and dinner are consumed. I guess its because I eat alone. Also, I'm shy to be caught eating though there's nothing wrong with it. The first 2 days of my duty I consumed all my foods because I have a company. I don't know why hunger doesn't strike me when I'm on duty not unlike here in computer shop. I'm alone in my duty in pharmacy so I was always in a hurry eating. I'm an R.N yet I am temporarily assigned in the Hospital Pharmacy. I'm okay with it since I need to be more knowledgeable when comes to medicines and medical supply. I'm loving it.


Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Steve said...

Looking forward to the day I can write about my weight loss also. Thanks for the inspiration.

nurseabie said...

@Steve, thanks for taking time to leave something here. I'm sure soon you'll be able to write it down.