11 September, 2009

Samsung TV

I just arrived here in computer shop after my 8 hours shift in the hospital. It’s from 6 am to 2 pm yet I was able to go out after an hour. They said I should secure an over time form because it’s already late but I said never mind. It's not all work related. Endorsement took long not just because there so many things to say with regard to our work but I have so many stories to be told. It’s the effect of being alone. You have no one to talk to every time there's something interesting to say. We have to keep it until the next person on duty arrives. hehe. What made going home so late was the heavy traffic. It’s always the scenario every afternoon. Always trap in the traffic jam. I'm off to work tomorrow so I did not whine of leaving the hospital late. Tomorrow is also my off here in computer shop. I'll pay a visit at the nearby shopping mall to buy gift for the boyfriend. I will look for a Crocs slipper.hehe. Next time samsung tv when the budget is enough because he wants to replace his favorite tv because its not cable ready. He can't watch some show. I already know where to find the best deal for samsung tv ue40b6000 . They have an updated price list for comparison for us to make a good purchase. I'm really looking forward to buy one for him.

Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments: