25 September, 2009

Oriental Pearls Accessories

I have wanted to buy earrings since I can now wear it on a daily basis. I'm a student no more. Yehey! Perhaps you are wondering. Okay, when I was still a student in the college of nursing wearing of earrings and other accessories are prohibited especially when on duty. The only jewelry you can wear is watch yet just a simple one with no bling bling. hehe. I have been used to it but lately pearl earrings caught my eye. How it look good on every ladies I bumped into.


I was about to buy one few months ago yet my tightwad attitude interfered. lol! Anyway, I have found an online store which is oriental pearls that has a vast collection of pearl jewelry suited for what I desire. I’ve promised once I get a hold of my salary I will get one for myself. Since their price is really affordable. Their collection is really fabulous and sophisticated. If you want to avail check out what they offer here at http://www.orientalpearls.net . You'll be satisfied with their product because they are really an expert in this kind of business. They will teach you how to take good care of your pearl. Take a peek on some of their items. If you have time please let me know if you were able to buy and if you have been satisfied. Thanks!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Tetcha said...

Very nice indeed!

Admin T.H said...

so pretty!

nurseabie said...

@ Tetcha, It's really nice and I would love to have one.
@ T.H, pretty indeed.

jhonson blog said...

wow great accessories,suitable for my girlfriend :)

wallpaper said...

great post. nice information. thank you.