04 August, 2009

Umbrella

Do you use a big bag or small? Does it contain umbrella? Well, now I’m using a big black bag and it contain an umbrella. I always use a bag that an umbrella could fit. Umbrella has been a part of the things in bag. It protects me not to get wet in the rain and shield from the heat of the sun. For almost 5 months my bag has no umbrella because our dog ruins it. Though I can still use it because the damage is just small but then I prefer not to. I was planning to buy new and the color is pink. Due to insufficient budget I was not able to buy the soonest possible I wanted. The price of a 3 fold umbrella in the mall ranges from 300 to 400 pesos. It’s a bit expensive yet you can be sure of its quality. The last Sunday I went out by myself. I was forced to buy umbrella because it’s raining cats and dogs. There’s no time to look for a beautiful pink umbrella because I was in a hurry to go home. I just settled for a 2 fold black umbrella for a very cheap price of 65 pesos. Hehe. Probably I can have my desired umbrella when the old one becomes tatty. I just don’t know how long it will last.

Photobucket



Photo Credit: Pink umbrella image is from www.umbrellaworld.co.uk


Photobucket