05 August, 2009

Not Feeling Well

Sorry for not returning the drop/visit for I am not feeling well. I just can't manage to stay long in front of the computer. I'm sick. First time to have fever this year. Good thing my temperature subsides to normal. I was just left with a headache. I'm hoping to feel so much better tomorrow. Despite of what I feel. I have still manage to do my work and watched Pres. Cory Aquino burial rites. The Cory magic is still alive. The people endured the bad weather and their not so good situation just to be pay their last respect to Pres. Cory Aquino.

Photobucket

6 comments:

yen said...

get well soon Abs...

joy said...

hi abie! i hope you're feeling a lot better now. and sis thank you for praying for my dad, his creatinine level is now okay. God bless. you can read about it in my blog. thank you again.

Netflix Trials said...

I had a bad day myself yesterday.

nurseabie said...

@ yen, thanks ate. I'm feeling better now. No more fever and headaches.
@, joy, thank you. Wow! That's good. Prayers really works.
@ netflix, thanks for stopping by.Hope your okay now.

Yannie said...

Hope your okay now abie.

Reanaclaire said...

Take care.. drink lots of fluids to cool down the body system..