28 August, 2009

Sleepyhead

My shift for this week is 6am to 2pm and two days of working 12 hours from 6am to 6pm. I like this shift even when I was still studying because I felt that after 2pm you can still do a lot of things unlike in 2pm to 10pm and 10pm to 6am shift. The only problem is my such a sleepyhead. When I wake at 4:30 am all I want to do is get back to sleep yet I'm forcing myself because I'm going to be late for sure. Sometimes I take a nap on my way to work and when I'm there I'm still sleepy especially at around 7:00 am. Trying hard to combat sleepiness. This morning sleepiness hits me again. I really wanted to take a nap at my desk yet I'm not supposed to right? Besides I don't want to be caught sleeping at work especially early in the morning. I was thinking how it would go away because I can't perform well. Energy drink pop in my mind and so I asked someone if he could buy me one. They were laughing at me because early in the morning I'm drinking energy drink. I told them I can't help it. I am really sleepy. Its better to drink than to sleep.lol! Good thing at around 10:00 am I'm not sleepy anymore. Energy drink does help. On my way home I was surprised that I'm not sleepy. I was thinking that the effect of energy drink is still there. Only to be disappointed because I was struck in a heavy traffic and I was slowly drifting to sleep.

Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments: