02 August, 2009

Sunday Stealing: The Alpha Meme

Today we ripped this meme off a blogger known as Suzanne from the blog Because Life is a Blessing. She thanks Alpha for the meme. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Cheers to all us thieves!

Sunday Stealing: The Alpha Meme

My roommate and I once: visited San Carlos, Negros Occidental for a vacation and stayed there for almost a week.

Never in my life have I: been a two timer.

High school was: simply the best.

When I’m nervous: my hands are cold and my heart beat faster than it usually did.

My hair: is now short. I just had it cut last Sunday.

When I was 5: I was a kindergarten pupil.

When I turn my head left: I can see a lot of junk foods.

I should be: washing my clothes.

By this time next year: I should have enough savings and working in the U.S.

My favorite aunt is: Aunt M. She has big and kind heart.

I have a hard time understanding: all the branches of Math.

You know I like you if: I ask a lot of things about your life.

My ideal breakfast is: egg, dried fish and fried rice.

If you visit my home town: surely, you'll enjoy our beaches.

If you spend the night at my house: we will be talking and talking until we fall asleep.

The animal I would like to see flying besides birds: dog maybe?hehe

I shouldn’t have been: quick tempered.

Last night I: was very happy to received a payment from reviewme.

A better name for me would be: Samantha Abegail

I’ve been told I look like: Dianna Zubiri and Mirriam Quiambao.hehe. Perhaps their blind.

If I could have any car, it would be: a pink sports car.


Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments: