02 August, 2009

Kreativ Blogger

Rules:
To accept this award do the following:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.

5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated


Thank you so much Chuchie for handing this Kreativ Blogger Award to me. I appreciate it so much. I am very happy to receive this award and post here in my simple site. I had fun giving 7 things about myself.


1. I studied 3rd year high school in Cebu and 4th year high school in Muntinlupa.
2. I don't eat egg yolk.
3. I am here in Laguna for almost 6 years straight. I haven't gone home since I step my foot here.
4. I graduated year 2007 and at the same time pass the Nursing Board Exam yet I haven't work in the hospital until now. It's my choice. hehe.
5. I was preparing to complete the requirements for NCLEX yet I backed out because the money is much needed so that my sister who is college can still continue her studies.
6. I am terribly afraid with rat.
7. I am doing my best to help my siblings to finish college.

I am nominating Riel , Kris , Shy, Sabine, Wena, Marriane, Pinay Single Mommy



Photobucket

2 comments:

Yannie said...

Thanks abie!!!

I'm goin to post it soon.

Tetcha said...

I dropped by to give you this award, too.