01 December, 2008

Top Entrecard

It has been a month since I joined Entrecard. I was happy with the results. I gained some blogger acquaintances. Blogger friends who constantly visit my site to drop, glance and read some of my post. Everyone, Thank you very much. I hope that you will still continue to do this. I appreciate the effort that everyone of you exerted that help my site. Again, thank you so much!

Here are My November Top Ten Entrecard Dropper!
Visit them as well!


Dropper # of drops

Cute Boo 13

Wedding Cake Hints 13

LovelyPurses 11

Lovely Things In My Life 9

a little of entrep and more... 9

Love World Mall 9

The Wise (*Young*) Mommy 7

Contrariwise Jewelry 7

Trapped In The Office 6

Tizzalicious Crafts & Cuteness 6

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for nice words,I really love to read your blog ! Keep up the great work!
Hugs