08 December, 2008

Wicked Mom

I dig into the archive and found this post. The Wicked Mother and My Evil Twin.

I like this because you have been honest to yourself. You are just human that feels something like this when things seems not okay.When you are stressed and exhausted.You are not the only one who feels like this sometimes.I understand you. You are just worried with your child.You just want to give the best of everything to her. You just want to shelter her from the judging eye of people.Ignore them because they too have flaws.Don't be hard on your self. I know that you have done your responsibility to her as a mother and father.

There are uncontrollable things in this life.You did not want to suffer neither your child.Just think that God will always be with you and will provide so that you can give what is best for her.You said that there's nothing wrong with her physically and I can see it with her picture.Also, she is smart and fast learner. Understand her more and have more patience. I know she has many strength.You are a very strong woman. God bless you and your family.

1 comments:

Duni said...

a lovely, contemplative post...get's one thinking!

ps - I see you've upgraded your blog design! Great - I love pink!