04 November, 2008

I went out to buy something for myself and also to buy gift for my boyfriend.He's going to celebrate his birthday on November 5.Happy birthday honey! Anyway, I went to S.M Muntinlupa because its the nearest shopping mall in our area.After that I went to Puregold Price Club to withdraw money because inside their supermarket they have Metrobank A.T.M machine. I don't want to withdraw in other banks because it has a ten peso charge. Then after withdrawing I took a walk inside to look for some good but cheap stuff.

As I was walking I can't help but remember the person who used to accompany me. My friend/aunt whom I didn't see for almost a year now.She is my father's cousin. She's now in our province Masbate. I terribly missed her.I miss the time that we are together sharing stories. Our life and love story, as well as our goals. Its our technology (cellphone) that ease my loneliness.

We constantly texts each other. Whenever I have problems, I can still count on her. She's still there for me to give advices. She's the person who is by my side during those bad and good times of life. We shared lot's of good and bad memories that happened in our life.

Now she has her own family.Recently, She gives birth to her first child. That's why she went home to our Province.Hopefully she could still comeback here in Laguna.

0 comments: