11 November, 2008

I don't like pet animals. I have not learned to love them even if I was surrounded by them in my aunt house in Muntinlupa. I get irritated with their actions.I don't like their tongue caressing me. I simply don't like them. I was told before that my life's span would be short because I don't appreciate and love them. Maybe the root cause of this is the fear I had when I was a child.I'm afraid to be bitten by dog and I have not outgrow that fear.As a defense mechanism I stayed away from them and begin to loathe them.

Things change one day. I met my honey and we're opposite. He loves pet animals very much. He has a dog, a talking bird and numerous cats. He really enjoys having pet animals. He is fond of adopting abandoned cats and kitten. He don't want them to go hungry so oftentimes he double feeds them. He really cares a lot for his pet.

I had no choice but learned to love them and learned to appreciate them. One things is I didn't regret opening my heart for them. There is a rewarding feeling when they come near me.They ran to the gate when they us coming. Bark to the stranger to safeguard us. Make me smile by their funny yet intelligent actions.

Truly, I learned they are not bad animals at all. I should just treat them fairly.They are also similar to us human beings that get hurt also.They make appropriate actions when you did something to them.Why I said so? because one time I was in our doorstep and the dog was also there waiting for me to open the door.Thinking silly, I slightly opened the door. Thinking that it was not enough for her to pass but I was wrong.She quickly went inside and leave me hurt because I was hit by the door. See! I was hurt by my own silly action. They also take revenge when they are intentionally abused. I know they are just practicing their animal rights.Right's to be treated fairly.

0 comments: