04 November, 2008

Yesterday, I was left alone here in computer shop. A customer came to avail our photo print service. I was having a hard time making all the pictures dimensions in uniform, which is a wallet size form. Since I'm alone it makes my work take long because there other customers coming.Customers who buy in our variety store and those who will rent in our shop.So its really taking me long.Finally, I was able to finished everything.All the 16 pieces of pictures. So I planned to look for something that would make printing of pictures the easy way.

I surf the net on what is the dimension of wallet size picture that most people are using.I find out in one site that they are using 2.5 X 3.5. I immediately opened the adobe photoshop CS2 and tried out the information I got few months ago also thru surfing the net. I just didn't use it from the moment that I had discovered because I didn't want to pay and waste some photo paper. Just yesterday that I gave it a try and it's really worth trying. I was able to come up with a better solution. Yipee!

Here is what I did: First I open the picture that I want.
I enhance its appearance because it is slightly dim.
I click on the file menu and look for the word AUTOMATE
Then click the photo package option then choose the dimension I want,
which is 2.5 x 3.5.
Then click okay and it is done!
I decrease the number of pictures I want to print so I click edit layout
and delete some of it.In my case it was 8 pieces of 2.5x3.5 and I just want
to print four (4) of it so I delete the other four (4). That's all! Easy huh!

0 comments: