14 January, 2010

Firts January Award

It's been a while that I have not posted the awards handed to me by fellow bloggers. I was a bit busy and lazy. Sorry guys.. Anyway I was surprised to receive this award from new acquaintance Ate Vernz of in this side of town. Thank you so much! I really appreciate this.



Here's the seven things about me that you do not know yet.

1. We are three girls in the family. Tres Marias. I have two younger brothers.
2. Until now I haven't gone home. It's been 6 years already.
3. I had my first boyfriend at the age of 14 but it's not serious.
4. I'm still not practicing my profession.
5. I'm just simple.
6. I started to apply make up when I was in second year college.
7. It's been 2 years that I haven't seen my closest group mates.


Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments:

Verna Luga said...

Hi Abie, Awww. you better find some time to go back home ... You deserve the award ... Good luck to everything that you do!