16 June, 2011

Think Positive

I'm a little bit stressed about the issues we are currently dealing at the office. I shouldn't be because I'm carrying a baby but its unavoidable. It affects me. I just don't like working in an unhealthy environment where it used to be healthy. I don't know how long will the issue last. I am just really hoping that things will be better soon. As much as I want to be totally out at that company. I just can't because I will still give birth there on the first week of September. I can't also file a leave earlier than what I want because there are still some things to be ironed out. I want everything to be okay before finally taking a leave. I don't know how will I incorporate the think positive thing because everything that's going on there is negative.


Photobucket


Photobucket

0 comments: