22 June, 2011

Counting the Days

I’m counting the days until my delivery as well as the days when I will finally file a resignation. I am not happy anymore in my work place. The environment is not healthy anymore; gossips here, there and everywhere. I don’t like that. I just want to work and do the best I can to produce a work with good quality. I guess things like this do happen in most companies. It’s inevitable. It’s just that I am not prepared nor have been prepared for it. This is my first job anyway. I really want to move out and start anew. This time I will be wiser. I will not be affected with the negative things that are happening around me. I will just do my work and improve it. Goodness! Two months is still long. I am now determined to find another job. Sail away from my comfort zone.


Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: