25 October, 2008

My gadget


This is a gift from my honey.I was still in shock that time while we were on our way to mall.I just couldn't believe that he would really buy the unit very soon because 9000+ is still expensive especially nowadays. Anyway, My NDS LITE was bought in September 11, 2008 at Festival Mall in Alabang Muntinlupa City. It was a last minute shopping.We arrived at around 8:30 p.m. and immediately looked around the store who has DS Lite.The lucky store was CIRCUIT CITY because their packaged is cheaper than in Game Console. I'm eyeing the pink color unit but they dont have stock.The only pink unit left was on the display section but I don't want it because the LCD screen has scratches.So I chose the polar white. I was wearing a big smile while heading home.hehehe. A wish was granted!

0 comments: