26 October, 2008

Kapamilya

Am I a certified kapamilya? I am usually awaken by the radio news which is owned by GMA7 Network. It is hosted by Mike Enriquez and other guy.His name slips in my memory.hehehe.So sorry!.Maybe because Mike Enriquez is popular with his voice tone that I can remember him easily or rather it is easy to recognize him.Then, I would watch the Umagang Kay Ganda and my favorite segment there is Umagang Kay Showbiz which is hosted by Ogie Diaz.It just so sad that Ogie Diaz was terminated because he allegedly violated the Code of Ethics of News and Current Affairs.What is the specific code of ethics he violated?Hhmmm,from what I read it was accepting some tokens when he is attending presscon that has nothing to do with Umagang Kay Ganda.Anyone correct me if I'm wrong.So much of that. Lunch time here in work I and my boss/bf would watch Eat Bulaga,the longest running noon time show.His favorite portion there is Sa Pula Sa Puti.After that he would switched to Wowowee.The kapamilya channel.Just recently before the Ligaw na Bulaklak ended, we were able to watch it.We had the chance to watch its first week episodes but I had lose the interest in following it everyday. My afternoon had become busy with other things.So after that television is turned off. When the night comes our channel is still in kapamilya.I would watch from Bandila up to Three Dad's and One Mommy.
In their following order:
1. Bandila
2. Dyosa
3. Betty La Fea
4. Iisa Pa Lamang
5. Kahit Isang Saglit
6. Three Dad's and One Mommy

So the answer is I am a Certified Kapamilya.Most of the T.V Shows I watch are from Kapamilya Network. ABS-CBN.

0 comments: