23 October, 2008

Cebu

I missed Cebu very much!I have a lot good memories there together with my high school friends and my roommates. I really miss them! I wish one day I could visit this beautiful place again.During summer, when I was a kid we used to go there. Then, my mother decided to let me continue my studies in Cebu.I was an incoming third year high school student when I opted to transfer.I chose Cebu Institute of Technology over University of Cebu because the latter uniform is pretty much beautiful.ehehe. The experience is so good and memorable. First we stayed in a boarding house which is just a walking distance to my school.Then, we moved out because our place is kinda lonely.We returned to my sister former boarding house, which is very accessible.Everything is accessible. You can just walk from our boarding house to Sto. Rosario Church, University of Cebu, Gaisano Mall, etc;.After going to church we used to hanged out in Ayala Mall. I'm really looking forward to be there again after quite a long time.

0 comments: