26 March, 2011

Saturday 9: A Long December

1. Looking back at it now, how were your holidays and your time on New Year's Eve?

It was memorable and special. December was the month of our wedding.

My New Year was fabulous. My family was here to celebrate with us.

2. Do you have any unusual collections?

Nothing.

3. If you could train a machine to do one thing for you whenever you wanted, what would you have it do?

Make money.lol!

4.What is one thing that makes you cry?

Whenever I feel insignificant to the important person in my life.

5. What do you love to do on the weekend?

Sleep and Surf the net.

6. Do you and your family get along?

Of course!

7. Have you ever gotten kicked out somewhere? If yes, do tell.

O h my! Not yet.

8. Who do you normally turn to when you need to complain about something?

To my close friend.

9. What is the last thing you ordered on-line?

Nothing. I don’t have a budget.


Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comments:

I am Harriet said...

You're good to stick within your non budget.

Have a great Saturday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/03/there-are-ducks-all-over-my-yard/