11 March, 2010

Feels Better Now

Feeling better now, sore throat disappeared yet cough and cold is still there. Though I'm not totally better for the past few days I've still managed to go to work. It is because I don't want to leave things hanging because I know no one will take charge of my unfinished tasks, the paper works to be exact. I'm really hoping to recover fast; that tomorrow cough and cold as well as the headache would totally wane. This sickness aggravates my laziness. lol!

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

sandy said...

Hope you feel better soon. It's rare for someone to do work for someone else. The only profession that comes to mind is medicine. If a nurse is sick, there is someone to take his or her place and the work of taking care of the patient is done. That isn't something that can wait til the sick nurse comes back to work.

Sandy

Cacai M. said...

Hello Abie, I hope you will be well totally.. ~hugs~

donadzku said...

Hope you better soon, take a rest and have a great day

Claudia said...

Get well soon!