20 March, 2009

A Penmanship Tag For Me

I'm so thankful to Enchie for Tagging me.I'm bit shy in showing my penmanship.hehehe


Here it is:

Instructions for this:

1. Write down who tagged you.

2. Answer these:
- your name / username / pseudo
- right-handed or left-handed?
- your favorite letters to write?
- your least favorite letters to write?
Write “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.”

3. Tag five persons.

I'm gonna do it again! This time type written. The above handwritten is blur.

tagged by: enchie

name: abie
right handed

Favorite letters: a, b, i, e
Least Favorite: w, m, n

“The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.”

I'm tagging
- duni
- sabine
- marie
- juliet
- riel

post signature

1 comments:

Juliet said...

hi abbie, thanks for the tag. i really appreciate for the thought. tc