09 May, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother’s Day to all mommy’s in the whole wide world. This is my late Mother’s Day post and greeting here in blogosphere. It is also my first Mother’s Day celebration. My husband treats us to a luscious lunch yesterday in Kenny Rogers Roasters at Festival Mall, Alabang. Then, we stroll and played at Tom’s World. Too bad, I did not win anything. Anyway, the important thing is I enjoyed my first Mother’s day celebration even though I did not get anything at Tom’s World. Lol! The weather was bad upon going home because of the typhoon. I was glad that we arrived home safe and sound. Also, we were able to go to church.


Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Tsalamat, glad to know you're back blogging again..

nurseabie said...

Thanks din ate Rose for visiting my site.