18 February, 2011

I Miss

Oh my! It's been almost a month since my last post. I feel ashamed for not updating my site. Well blame it on the limited access to computer. My computer habit changed since we lost our computer shop. I find it hard to use our computer. It seems that I don't have enough time when there is plenty of it. I'm hoping that things will change in the coming months and onwards. I badly miss writing a post even if it is only about my daily rants and ramblings. Anyway, thank you so much to those who still take time to visit my simple page. God bless you all!



Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

dondi045 said...

You are not alone. I was having difficulty last December too. Be of good cheer it is not the end of the world! You still can update once you have enough time.