04 July, 2013

In need of a helper

We badly need a helper. Her priority is to take good care of our son. Though I'm on indefinite leave our chief nurse is already asking me when I will be able to go back to work. It is because I told them that we already have a helper few weeks ago but unfortunately she is going home on July 20. She told me her mother is sick and she is needed there. I have no choice but to let her go. Really, Nowadays  it is hard to find a helper. A helper who is kind, diligent and trustworthy.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Aaron Grey said...

Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider an intro to my website on your next post, I’ll return the favor. Please email me back. Thanks!

Aaron Grey
aarongrey112 at gmail.com

Insurance blog

Aaron Grey said...

check out craigslist