14 August, 2011

Maternity Leave

Two more weeks to go and I'll be on maternity leave. Two months without the office work and two months of taking care of our coming baby. I’m so excited to see him yet nervous. I am going to deliver at the hospital where I work. I have no choice. I am working at the hospital so I need to deliver there. In addition to that, financially it is of great help because of the discount. Anyway, I trust that God will take care of us especially during the day he will come to see the world. I am praying for a normal spontaneous delivery. It’s less expensive with fastest recovery. In the span of two months there would be no salary yet the Social Security System will pay me which is nice lol!



Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Lany said...

Hi Abbie!

Thanks for dropping by my nook and dropping a comment. Sure we can exchange links but I still have to figure out how to put all my links in one of my pages, beside the disclosure policy. By the way, have you given birth na? Good luck and from a mom to another soon to be mom, PUSH PUSH PUSH! hehehe

nurseabie said...

@ Ina-Tatay, Thanks. Not yet. There's no signs of labor pain yet. I hope next week. Happy blogging!