02 December, 2008

Jackpot on the Spot

I have been tagged again courtesy of pinaymama of pinaymama's diary, Diary of a multi-tasking mama.
Thank you so much for remembering me.



First Photo in my site.Yay! No make up at all, just a plain me.
I posed immediately without preparing myself to looked good on camera.hehe. That is the rule!
I just strictly followed the rule.

Here it goes:

1) Take a picture of yourself right NOW!.

2) DON'T change your clothes, DON'T fix your hair... Just take a picture.

3) Post that picture with NO editing.

4) Post these instruction with your picture.

5)Tag 10 people to do this..


Now it's your turn for a snapshot! hehe

promdiliving
living a sugar free-sweet life
entrepgirl
ozzys mom

3 comments:

earthlingorgeous said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog hope to see u join the contest soon!

Earth

Mauie Flores said...

thanks for the tag!

utang muna ha. will post one soon, i promise. medyo busy lang.

have a nice day!

okaonis said...

ur a mom? u look beautiful.



the-daily-light.blogspot.com