02 December, 2008

Happy

Yesterday night around 8 o'clock our customer here in computer shop saw something beautiful in the sky. So, she urged us to have a glanced of it. We saw a smiley. The moon is only half and there were two stars that shines so bright. They aligned and when you looked up you can see a happy face.

We saw from the news that what happened is a planetary conjunction.The two bright objects above the moon; that we thought was a star are the planet Jupiter and Venus.

Planetary conjunction from wikipedia.Conjunction is a term used in positional astronomy and astrology. It means that, as seen from some place (usually the Earth), two celestial bodies appear near one another in the sky. The event is also sometimes known as an appulse.

Our neighbor asked me if I was able to see the happy face in the sky yesterday night.I said yes. I have witnessed the beautiful message from the sky. He said that it was a message from God; that no matter what we are going through right now we need to smile. We still have a reason to smile amidst the hardship.

What he said is really true. Life is beautiful. If we want to enjoy and receive blessings from God we must smile.

1 comments:

earthlingorgeous said...

Yeah I saw the smiley too! I even took photos of it, thanks for reminding me I have to upload and post :).

By the way I am holding my blog giveaway for my blog anniversary pero simple lang ang prizes like my Blog Rocks t-shirt, decorative soaps, gift certificates sa SM at Starbucks and cash. Join ka ha. Details are here Hope to see you there! :)